This product works on the J9 frequency band.
This pack includes the SVX4 Diversity Receiver, and SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter with PGA31 Headset Microphone.
The SVX4 Diversity Receiver is a single channel receiver for use with Shure SVX Wireless systems. The SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter can be used with the SVX Lavalier or Headworn Wireless system. The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price, the PGA31 is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack systems with TA4F (TQG) connectors. Available as an included option for many systems, it also makes a viable replacement option for use in existing systems. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
- SVX4 - Up to 8 selectable channels
- Up to 4 compatible systems*
- Antenna Switching Diversity
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- Mic / Line Switch
- 2 Audio Output:
- 1/4" Connector
- XLR Connector
- Available with Handheld and Lavalier system packages
- PGA31 - Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently-charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Available with a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance