TOA P2240 Power Amplifier Slave amp. 240W, 100 volt line / 4 ohm
The TOA P2240 is a 240 watt, 100 volt line power amp is ideal for use with the TOA A-2000 Series mixer amplifiers.
Because the P-2240 features a 100V line input, it can be connected to the speaker line from another amplifier.
Also features a 4 ohm low impedance output and has front mounted bass and treble controls.
TOA's Basic Amplifier P2240 is a high cost-performance power ampllifier suited for broadcasting, paging, or background music in schools, offices, shops, factories, churches, and large rooms.
- High durability, high reliability, and high cot performance.
- Two balanced parallel inputs, one speaker line input.
- Speaker output of constant voltage distribution system (70V or 100V) and low impedance (4ohm)
- Operates on both AC and DC power.
- Semi fixed and independent tone controls of boost and cut type for both high and low frequencies.
- Power remote switch by make contact input.